About VSLogger Call Recording Engine
Available starting VSLogger versions 22.214.171.124 or newer (February, 2016).
Offering was discontinued in 2018 due to low demand.
VSLogger Recording Engine is a special compilation of VSLogger server for solutions developers or direct users who want to add low-cost call recording functionality to their product.
Recording engine removes the overhead of the regular user Interface and offers all recording features for a fraction of the regular solution price.
The following features are included with VSlogger Call Recording Engine.
- Support of all recording hardware and recorded input and device types currently supported by VSLogger Unlimited server
- CLI configuration Tool with all usual functionality
- Partial VSLogger Monitor HTML interface (only sections related to program configuration)
- VSLogger API
The following features of VSLogger Unlimited server are disabled or have limited functionality in VSlogger Recording Engine.
- Adutante server integration, including user management and QC module
- VSLogger Monitor (HTML user interface) is limited for use by single Administration account and intended for configuration and testing only. Live Monitoring search and reports features are disabled
How VSLogger Call Recording Engine can be used
Recording engine can:
- automatically record configured channels/lines
- record on demand (from the 3rd party application)
- archive recordings to net storage or removable storage
3rd party applications can:
- integrate with VSLogger engine via HTML based API (see. VSLogger HTML API)
- control recording process by sending commands to the recorder ( start-stop, mute, change fields content etc)
- access and manage recordings directly on the disk
- provide user management and user interface functionality
- provide user access to recordings
How VSLogger Call Recording Engine is licensed
License pool and License Activation Codes
- Recording engine customers/purchasers can establish a license pool and add licenses in batches of: 10, 20, 50,100, 200 and 300 channels a time (larger batches have lower per channel price.)
- Licenses from the customer license pool can be applied to the desired number of License Activation Codes with specific features combinations.
- SERVER_LIC (License Activation Codes) used to activate selected features on deployment servers
Licenses from the pool can be applied to following features(channel licenses):
- TDM (analog, digital PBX phones, T1/E1/ISDN)
- Screen capture