VSLogger Monitor - Search and Playback Tab Version 4.7.2+
Search by a variety of parameters to narrow down to specific calls. By default, searches involving multiple criteria are done with a logical OR, meaning the resulting files satisfy at least one of the conditions. Check the "Use logical AND" box (Located under Advanced Filters) when you want files that meet all of the selected conditions.
Available Search Parameters (Please note, these parameters may change as new software releases become available):
- Storage - Your MAIN STORAGE (Default) is your local hard drive. Optionally, if configured, you may search from Netshare storage devices or from enabled for Archives. Max. 5 archives can be selected for search from the VSLogger Setup Tab. If searched archive drive is mounted to recorder PC, searched recordings can be played also.
- Time Range (Specify date range of call recording)
- Channels (List of available channels)
- Agents (If description is filled out during channel setup, these values will be shown)
- Clients and Campaigns (See Call Center Seating to assign agents to proper campaigns. Clients/Campaigns are set up by administrator)
- Advanced Filters (Select from Dropdown, Contains/Equal/Not Equal and Input Value)
- Duration (Length of call)
- Direction (Inbound or outbound)
- Recording ID (Unique ID created for each recording by the recording server)
- Caller ID
- Dialed Number
- Note (Note added to recording)
- SEARCH Command displays results within the active RESULTS tab.
- NEW SEARCH command creates a new search results tab.
- CLEAR SEARCH clears all search parameter values
Search results are displayed on the right hand side. If a NEW SEARCH is created, another tab will be created. Example: S1, S2, S3. Each tab will list the results for the parameter selected. Close each results tab by clicking the TRASH icon.
The results can be exported as a list of comma separated values for easy import to other programs, such as a spreadsheet. Select the Results Tab to export and click on the EXPORT ICON.
Hide Menu and View Settings
There are several information fields associated with recordings, not all of which are populated in any given recorder configuration. You can choose to hide fields that are not in use and save your setting so that the view is restored in future sessions.
Click the in the RESULTS tab. The field names without a check mark are currently hidden and checked fields are displayed. Choosing any field name will toggle the check mark, causing that field to either be hidden or shown. Once satisfied with the current display, select SAVE to retain your settings. If your session ends or you close the browser window before SAVING, your columns will revert back to your last saved display.
Sort the listing on any field by clicking the field header.
Playback Recording Menu
To add flags or notes to a recording, simply click the CHANNEL BUTTON for the recording. A small menu will pop up with the following commands.
- Play: Plays recording in Player Panel (pop-up)
- Download: Download in WAV format to your computer hard drive
- Flag: Add a flag to the specific recording
- Note: Add or edit a note to the specific recording
- Delete: Delete recording (if permission allows)
- Info: Additional info about the recording is displayed
To play back recording. Click on the CHANNEL BUTTON. A small menu will pop up and display optional commands for the recording. To play the recording, click the PLAY icon. This action will launch the player below the search results.
Player Panel Controls
- Standard Audio Player Controls will be displayed.
Other Play Panel Controls
- 1.0x-8x: This controls the playback speed
- Create Evaluation: Creates evaluation from audio files located on playlist. If multiple audio files are in the playlist, all audio from the same day will create an Evaluation in the QC module.
- Zoom: When playing back video, this allows you to zoom in or out.
Keep Adding to Playlist
Add Additional Calls to Player. Keep the Player open and click a different recording on the results tab, clicking PLAY will add to the player panel.
Playback Timeline View (Brand New View in Version 4.7.2)
Timeline View is a new graphical view that provides a visual representation of call activity. You can see agent activity and call volume during peak times in a timeline format. What makes this even more cool is the ability to click on an individual recording within the timeline and start the playback. Green represent an audio file, blue represents a video file, and red is the selected recording actively playing.
Adding Files to Play:
- Run a standard Search
- In the search results, the standard view is a table format
- In the top left of the results area, select the ICON that next to the view icon. You will be provided with two options, the TABLE view which is your current view, and the Time Line View.
- Select the TIME LINE view from this drop down menu
- All recordings from your search results will now be displayed in a graphical format
- Timelines are displayed in 24 hours intervals, at the top of the display you will see the current DATE from your search results. You can cycle through each day by clicking Prev or Next.
- To play, select the channels you wish to listen to (Left Mouse Click)
- Once all channels are selected, the ADD TO PLAYLIST button will now become active
- Click ADD TO PLAYLIST
- The standard player will load and begin to play the first file
- Select the + or the - icon to Zoom in or Out of the timeline
- Clicking directly on one of the Bars will begin playing that particular recording
- Green = Audio Recording
- Blue = Video Recording (Audio may also be present)
- To go back to search results and select other days and recordings, click < SEARCH RESULTS
Mixed Playback allows you to combine multiple channels into one visual playback. When doing mixed, the files are played in real time, so even gaps of non-audio is displayed. Above, the example represents 3 channels recorded over a period of one hour. The white space between each recording represents the real time silence during that time period.
Mixed playback is ideally used in Radio recording and playback. Creating this type of merge allows users to re-create real life events and understand the time delays and radio silence involved to assist with training and procedures.
Create Evaluation - In Player Panel
Creating evaluations is available when playing back a call recording in the Player.
When clicked, all calls in the playlist will be graded. As long as they are from the same day.
If you only want one call evaluated, have one call in your playlist.
QC Evaluation Pop Up Screen
- The calls selected will be displayed in the popup
- Select Agent to be Evaluated (Agents are pulled from the Call Center Agents Group which is setup under the Administrators General section)
- QC Form: Select QC form to attach and grade for the selected recordings. QC forms are created under FORMS in Adutante QC
- After clicking SUBMIT. Your recording as well as the form attached to the recording will be copied to Adutante QC and QC Recordings. The person who is assigned to do the grading will see the form and recording under the INCOMPLETE EVALUATIONS (EVALUATE tab). Please note: Bookmarks are not carried over to QC.