Call Center Seating
The Call Center Seating Tab used by agents who are allowed and required to sign in to a particular recorded phone line (channel). This operation used in Call Center with "Free Seating" environment as opposed to fixed seating/phone locations. In such environments agents can select different workstation for every work shift, as a result require special action (check-in) to associate them with specific phone line.
Optionally, at the same time, agent can associate herself with particular client and campaign. In situation with fixed seating configurations , agent might select only a client campaign, while phone channel is permanently associated with her already.
Below is an example of Call center seating tab prior user sign in
How To Check-In:
- Select Recorder (VSLogger Server). This selection box will list all available recorders for the agent.
- Select Channel. Agent must select channel that they are planning to use for current shift .
- CHECK-IN. After recorder and channel is selected, the agent may check in. Press Sign in button , and sign in record for specified channel will be displayed in the table (see image below)
- Select Campaign.
- Agent can associate herself with a particular Client/Campaign. The options will be listed for them. After checking in, the agent may change their Campaign and click Select to be assigned to that campaign.
- All calls made during this shift will have the Client/Campaign appended to their call details.
- Clients and Campaigns configured on the manager/administrator level. Please see administrator help section for details on how to set up Clients and Campaigns.
Below is an example of Call center seating tab after agent signed in to channel 6 on recorder VSLOGGER1 and selected client Campaign 101 Quito( MARCHSALE)
How To Check-Out:
- If an agent is checked in, they will see their status below the check-in options.
- Click the button on the left hand side of their seating status record.
- Seating record will be deleted. They are now checked-out and the channel they were assigned to will become available for the next agent.