Welcome to VSLogger Server!
VSLogger server is a collection of interconnected web-based and stand-alone call recording applications developed and distributed by Versadial Solutions.
- VSLogger Server - Call Recording engine (Recorder) with HTML5 based user interface. There are following major components included with VSLogger:
- Recording Service - Windows service responsible for media capture and recording
- Connection Service - Windows service which provides web server function for direct HTML5 based user interface and API calls. Connection service also handles archiving, reporting tasks, screen capture collection and encoding, decoding encrypted recordings prior playback.
- CLI Tool - Administration utility program providing advanced command line interface for recorder configuration, DB maintenance tools, encryption Vaults and self-signed SSL certificates generation.
- VSLogger Monitor - Client side browser-based user interface for search, playback, reporting and live monitoring, It is loaded by connecting from the browser directly to VSLogger Server.
Roles of VSLogger Server (Recording and Connection Services):
- Actual call recording from multiple sources (phone lines or VoIP streams)
- Communication with and control of recording hardware, if special voice boards used for recording.
- Storing and archiving recordings
- Providing direct Administrator Access for management and configuration of individual Recorder
- Providing direct User Access for Playback, Monitoring, and reporting
Recording capability of VSLogger server
Call recording - 2 to 999 total recorded lines (channels) per server
- Analog (POTS) lines
- Digital PBX extensions (most of the major PBX vendors supported) and ISDN BRI
- T1 / E1 / ISDN PRI lines
- VoIP passive (network sniffing) or terminated (forking, BIB (built-in-bridge) or SIPREC) style recording
- RoIP(Radio over IP) recording from IP unicast or multicast sources
- Virtual channels - screen capture or replication from the other recorder
Agent workstation Screens capture
- up to 256 - workstation monitors (single or dual) with automatic merge to associated recorded call audio
Access URL to VSLogger
Access VSLogger recorders from the Adutante Recorders Module or directly via the following URL:
- hostname - computer name or IP address of the computer hosting VSLogger server
- 22443 - configurable port number to provide UI on VSLogger server